Re: Trip Reports re: presentations

Subject: Re: Trip Reports re: presentations
From: Glen Warner <gdwarner -at- ricochet -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 04:16:56 -0700

Michele Davis <mdavis -at- bitstream -dot- net> wrote:

(*snip*)

> I'm writing an article on "Presentation Do's and Don'ts," included
will be an
> "Exhibitor Do's and Don'ts" for a local, prestigious magazine.
> So I just wanted some idea of what other people thought.
> Its always good to hear why you liked/disliked a speaker.

Well, I didn't attend the conference, but one thing I hope you'll
include in your article would be "Don't, don't, DON'T answer questions
from the floor without repeating the question for the benefit of those
in the audience that didn't hear the question."

No need to repeat my WTO story here, I'm sure.

--gdw

P.S.:

Where will this appear?

--gdw

> Michele

Obligatory .sig:

"The time has come, the Walrus said, to talk of many things. Of chips
and VAX, outgoing FAX, and whether token rings."
--really blitzed Networkin' Guy