Re: Client from Hell: Seeing the Reality

Subject: Re: Client from Hell: Seeing the Reality
From: "Michelle Wolfe" <WOLFEM -at- bcbsil -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, <tracy_boyington -at- okvotech -dot- org>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 07:41:48 -0500

>>> Tracy Boyington wrote:
If you are my contractor . . . I do not trust you . . .

I don't mean to pick on Tracy, but as an independent contractor, those statements make my hair stand on end. Trust is a very important part of the contracting game, and if I am working for someone who does not trust me, it's going to be a long hard road.

Michelle Wolfe
Training Consultant
wolfem -at- bcbsil -dot- com
312-653-8139