Re: Client from Hell: Seeing the Reality

Subject: Re: Client from Hell: Seeing the Reality
From: Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- okvotech -dot- org>
To: Michelle Wolfe <WOLFEM -at- bcbsil -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 08:24:43 -0500

Michelle, I'm afraid you have engaged in some rather dubious creative editing, since this is what I really said:

> If you are my contractor, I am responsible
> for
> your actions, and when you invite yourself into places where you're not
> supposed to go and do things you're not supposed to do, I'm the one who's
> going
> to suffer. I do not trust you to know whether or not management would be
> "secretly happy."

As you can see, I never said I don't trust contractors; I said I do not trust contractors *to know what makes my management happy.* Of course I trust my contractors otherwise -- I wouldn't work with them if I didn't. Please be a little more careful with your
snippage next time.

Tracy
Oklahoma Department of Career and Technology Education
Stillwater, Oklahoma http://www.okvotech.org/cimc