RE: Trip Reports re: presentations

Subject: RE: Trip Reports re: presentations
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 14:37:26 -0700 (PDT)

Doodling is fine and I bring paper to hand out for those that don't have
something to write on. Whatever company I was working for at the time
always had 6X9 pads of some type that they were happy to have passed
out...usualy they contain the company's logo and address information.

What I don't want to do is to tip my hand about what I'm addressing before
I've had a chance to speak towards it.

Pads are blank...I don't want them reading while I'm talking.

> When I started teaching, an old hand told me: always give them
> something to doodle on. Otherwise, the ones who aren't interested
> will start talking or otherwise disrupting the class. :-)

=====
John Posada
jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com
john -at- tdandw -dot- com
732-291-7811
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
Benjamin Franklin

Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!
http://photos.yahoo.com