Re: Trip Reports re: presentations

Subject: Re: Trip Reports re: presentations
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 18:29:00 -0700

John Posada wrote:

> Doodling is fine and I bring paper to hand out for those that don't have
> something to write on. Whatever company I was working for at the time
> always had 6X9 pads of some type that they were happy to have passed
> out...usualy they contain the company's logo and address information.
>
> What I don't want to do is to tip my hand about what I'm addressing before
> I've had a chance to speak towards it.
>
> Pads are blank...I don't want them reading while I'm talking.

Actually, I agree with you.

My own preference is to give handouts that are bare bones notes
of what I am saying, that give examples that would take too much
time to detail during the presentation, and/or that explore side
issues or give resources.

--
Bruce Byfield, Outlaw Communications
Contributing Editor, Maximum Linux

"And if they waste nothing, they can keep their little pile,
And if they say nothing, they will not be on file,
And if they see nothing, no one shall see them,
No one will take down their name."
- Oysterband, "Flatlands"