Re: Trip Reports re: presentations

Subject: Re: Trip Reports re: presentations
From: Jo Francis Byrd <jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com>
To: emmy_aricioglu -at- hp -dot- com
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 15:51:14 -0500

A few lifetimes ago I was a substitute teacher, which is a synonym for baby
sitter, BTW. I found the best way to get through the day was needlework. It kept
my hands and mind occupied and I could still keep track of what was going on in
the classroom because it's mostly eye ot hand coordination, the mind is free to
pay attention.

Got more projects done during that time. Pay was lousy, though.

Jo Byrd