RE: Structure vs. Substance?

Subject: RE: Structure vs. Substance?
From: "Giordano, Connie" <Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 17:06:33 -0400

Dan,

Been there, done that, found it was a supremely boring waste of my time and
talent. I have a whole portfolio of stuff done for the DOD, and I never need
it anymore. I can write to MilSpecs if necessary, and wrote everything you
talked about. I am so happy I don't have to do it anymore--it's content and
process for its own sake, and like the government, never accomplishes
anything useful.

My not so humble opinion

Connie