RE: movie ad

Subject: RE: movie ad
From: Bill Swallow <bswallow -at- poweradz -dot- com>
To: techwr-l <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 08:51:35 -0400

Carma noted:
I have no comment about the audience type, but surely you know that the
"right"
people would have no need of a pen. They all have their Palm Pilots
forever at
the ready.

So anyone with a clue uses a $200-$1200 piece of silicon rather than a
$12 organizer? Is paper wrong? I don't have a Palm. I'd like to, but I
can't afford the cash when my DayRunner suits me fine. But... do people
really take their Palms to the movies?

Er... need more coffee today. But seriously... I doubt the writer would
get a lot of response from a movie theater ad. I think that by the time
the audience breaks from their pre-movie conversation to notice the ad,
the frame will flip to another ad or useless movie factoid.

Just my thoughts on this rainy, cold and dark Tuesday morning in the
beautiful month of June.

--
Bill Swallow
Technical Writer