inifinitive phrases/colons & lists

Subject: inifinitive phrases/colons & lists
From: PDrySea -at- aol -dot- com
To: TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 12:43:53 EDT

I'm putting together a marketing packet and one of the pieces in it (a
two-fold
self-mailer) has this list:

Do you want your staff to: Get along with others? Solve problems? Get the
right
things done? Stop frittering away time? Really pay attention and listen? Work
independently? Motivate others? Improve their images? Think before they
speak/decide? Not just for new managers, this two-day workshop builds
participant skills in these areas.

It's a paragraph and not a bulleted list, and it's that pesky colon after the
"to" that I'm unsure of. I can't find a definitive answer. What's correct?

THANKS!
Paula J. Drieci
Drieci Publishing & Consulting
PDrySea -at- aol -dot- com