RE: User Names + Joe Bloggs

Subject: RE: User Names + Joe Bloggs
From: "Justin Cascio" <justin-paul -dot- geo -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 17:29:50 -0400

I just make up some common-enough names, making sure to represent different
ethnicities and using men's and women's names. I have a hard time believing
that the thousands of Jose Garcias, Jane Williamses, and such are going to
come sue lil' ol' me for using their names in the manual. I also make up
realistic-sounding addresses and business names, with completely bogus (but
approximately correct) ZIP codes and the local information number (such as
(888) 555-1212).

Justin Cascio
Pro-Logic & Adjustable Choke
Outsource Documentation and Online Help
Phone: (727) 217-9496
Fax: (801) 217-1117
justin -at- plandac -dot- com <mailto:justin -at- plandac -dot- com>
http://www.plandac.com