Re: User Names + Joe Bloggs

Subject: Re: User Names + Joe Bloggs
From: Jo Baer <jbaer -at- mailbox1 -dot- tcfbank -dot- com>
To: Ead Ni Domhnaill <ead_ciara -at- hotmail -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 14:37:08 -0500

Our documentation includes reports, for which we have to supply accurate
samples, and computer screens, again requiring accurate samples. We try
to use names from a variety of cultural backgrounds, and we avoid using
real customer names and addresses. To represent corporate customer
names, the Green Spoon Company and Paddy's Pizza Parlor come up a
lot--both made-up names.

Jo