Indexing in Dreamweaver?

Subject: Indexing in Dreamweaver?
From: Claudia Fugalli <Claudia -dot- Fugalli -at- marshmc -dot- com>
To: techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: 19 Jun 2000 17:13:40 Z

Dearest whirlies --

I'm in the process of creating Help for a Web-based application that
stores insurance data.
After a few weeks of RoboFrustration (and browsing the techwr-l
archives) I decided to learn Dreamweaver and use that instead of
RoboHTML.
While so far Dreamweaver seems like the coolest thing ever, I'm
wondering how I'm going to handle the index.

In particular, my questions are --
1. Can any of you suggest a useful tool or plug-in that would help me
generate an online index for a project done in Dreamweaver?
2. The Help file for this version will have about 80-100 topics; by the
next version (when they put the rest of the app. on the Web) there will
be over 300. Is Dreamweaver an appropriate tool to use for a project
this size?

Thanks so much!