Fw: Should I Start Sending Out My Resume?

Subject: Fw: Should I Start Sending Out My Resume?
From: claudette69 -at- mindspring -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2000 17:25:03 -0400

Hi Guys:

I have been with my current employer since December 1999. When I arrived,
TPTB had moved the documentation group (which is me and another writer)
under the customer support area. Now I have been told that we will report to
the Director of Administration which is basically the HR dept!!!!!

I am meeting with my new 'manger' Monday, but I am wondering if this means
that TPTB plan to eventually phase out the doc group. The company's
headquarters is in Omaha and they have a staff of tech writers there as
well--although I don't know how many.

What do you think. Should I start looking for employment eleswhere or am I
just overreacting?

Kim Thornton
Technical Writer
Election Systems & Software