Re: Template Question

Subject: Re: Template Question
From: skwpt <skwpt -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 05:22:21 -0700 (PDT)

Indera:

You didn't specify the software you're using. If it's
Word, you open the document in which you want the
changes to occur. (We'll call it New.doc.) Select
Format --> Style and click on "organizer." From the
Organizer menu you'll "close file" in the window on
the right (it's generally Normal.dot) and then "open"
the file that has the desired styles. You can then
copy some or all of the styles to New.doc.

HTH
Kelly

http://im.yahoo.com/