New to Seattle

Subject: New to Seattle
From: Kari <kari331 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 09:29:13 -0700 (PDT)

NW Techwhirlers:

If I were new to Seattle from the Midwest and was
looking for affordable rental housing and good schools
within commuting distance of Redmond, where would I go
for help?

What about resources for technical writers who don't
know anybody and are also single parents? Any
suggestions there?

What about culture shock from the midwest to the
northwest? Will it be horrid?

Thanks much.

Kari

http://im.yahoo.com/