Re: recommend a book on Framemaker

Subject: Re: recommend a book on Framemaker
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Indrani Neogi <indrani -at- usa -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 07:54:45 -0700 (PDT)

> job, while going through the job descriptions i noticed that most of
> companies prefer Framemaker to document manual. I did my school projects
> all
> in word and i know nothing about Framemaker.

Many positions use Word. Of the 7 contracts I've been on, one required
Frame and one I introduced to Frame...they would have have been quite
happy if I'd used Word.

> I'm planning to learn Framemaker at home, i did install the Framemaker
> 5.5 borrowing it from one of my friend,...

Those of us that spent $750 of our own money to do the same thing might
have a problem with the ethics of this.

=====
John Posada
jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com