Re: Linux

Subject: Re: Linux
From: Michele Davis <mdavis -at- bitstream -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 14:35:18 -0500

M. Griffin, I like your post. LINE-ux it is! It sounds more technical, and
really you're right, Linus says his name and Linux with a Scandinavian accent,
which isn't applicable, it's about as applicable as asking New Yorker's how they
would say LINE-ux, compared with other people from the East Coast.

Michele