MS Agent

Subject: MS Agent
From: Azileretsis Y <azileretsis -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Peter <pnewman1 -at- home -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 09:48:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,

Let's not begin with the MS agent. We've got it set
up on our intranet site. It's crashed my computer
many times. It was cool for first few times around.

Also, the thing is just plain irritating. We've seen
not only the the Microsoft one but others as well.
Even now, people shut down their Office Agent. Why
would anyone want an irritating and intrusive Help
agent?

What do you guys think? Is it user friendly or is it
a step backward in usability?

Elizabeth
Altair Technologies, Inc.
www.altairtek.com