Re: MS Agent

Subject: Re: MS Agent
From: John Ballard <JohnBallard -at- DigitalCourseBooks -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 13:19:15 -0500

Hi Elizabeth,

Whether or not we like it, Microsoft does. Merlin will appear in the
Windows Millennium edition the first time you boot. "Windows Me" will
hit the shelves September 14. Below is a link to an article that
describes this.

http://www.winsupersite.com/
(click on the link at the top: OOBE: out-of-box experience)

This isn't what you asked, but at the bottom of the following web page,
there are results of a survey of the favorite Agent characters.
http://www.allan-home.freeserve.co.uk/desktopagent/characters.htm

I'm currently developing a CBT and can't decide if or how I should use
an Agent character. I'd like to hear what others think about Microsoft
Agent also.

John Ballard
Digital CourseBooks

Disclaimer: I don't have any affiliation with the web sites mentioned
above.