Re: Proposal Software

Subject: Re: Proposal Software
From: Nancy Scott Thiel <nsthiel -at- youcentric -dot- com>
To: Laura Scharf <paisleyscharf -at- hotmail -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 09:41:04 -0400

When I worked full time as a proposal writer, we evaluated two products,
Proposal Master by Sant, and the RFP Machine by Pragmatech. I didn't really
think that their level of functionality was worth their high cost, but you may
want to check them out--I've included the links below.

Hope this helps.

-Nancy

http://www.pragmatech.com

http://www.santcorp.com