Online Help expenditure estimate

Subject: Online Help expenditure estimate
From: Natarajan Prashant <Prashant -dot- Natarajan -at- sisl -dot- co -dot- in>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 20:03:57 +0530

Hi all,

I have been asked to prepare an expenditure estimate for a forthcoming
online Help project. I haven't done such an exercise before and don't have
the faintest idea of how to go about the same. Can somebody help me out?

Thanks a lot,
Prashant

*********
Prashant Natarajan
Siemens Information Systems Ltd.,
Bangalore, India.

e-mail: prashant -dot- natarajan -at- sisl -dot- co -dot- in

'Take some more tea,' the March Hare said to Alice, very earnestly.
'I've had nothing yet,' Alice replied in an offended tone, 'so I can't take
more.'
'You mean you can't take less,' said the Hatter: 'it's very easy to take
more than nothing.'
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Ch. 7