RE: The importance of good tech writers

Subject: RE: The importance of good tech writers
From: rebecca rachmany <rebecca -at- COMMERCEMIND -dot- com>
To: "'Jessica N. Lange'" <jlange -at- oee -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 09:04:13 +0200

OTOH, sometimes I wish I weren't a technical writer. Once I came across an
SME-authored message in an .ini file which said "Don't touch this file
unless you really know what you are doing." I wished I didn't have to
change it to something more professional, because it actually was more to
the point than anything I could come up with.

Rebecca Rachmany
Commercemind
PO Box 920, Kfar Saba 44109
972-9-7642000 x217