Re: OT: Changing Powerpoint default font

Subject: Re: OT: Changing Powerpoint default font
From: Dick Margulis <margulis -at- fiam -dot- net>
To: Beth Friedman <bjf -at- wavefront -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 05:47:29 -0400

Beth,

I was going to make the same suggestion, but I thought, "hey, this is
Microsoft we're talking about. I'd better verify it first." So I tried
exactly what you are suggesting. Sure enough, it was all defaulted back
to to Times Roman when I opened it again, immediately after.

So, umm, did you actually try this? And if you got it to work, could you
provide a hint as to what incantation you chanted that contributed to
your success?

Dick