Re: Auto numbering in Page numbers

Subject: Re: Auto numbering in Page numbers
From: "Maggie Secara" <maggiros -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 12:11:30 PDT

It's never worked that way for me, but I know that doesn't mean much. Are you running with Background pagination selected? Are you running Word with SR-1 and SR-2?

From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
As far as I know, this is the way is it is designed, otherwise, you'd
be asking the program to repaginate to get a new number everytime you
touch it.

Which Word loves to do, believe me.

Cheers,

Maggie Secara