RE: Online Help expenditure estimate

Subject: RE: Online Help expenditure estimate
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: 'TECHWR-L' <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 11:28:55 -0400

Hard to say without knowing the scope, tools, skillset of the writers,
experience, and product being documented. Can you simply figure the same
costs as writing the book, plus tool and training costs for the writers, as
needed, and consulting costs, if appropriate. Then, multiply by your
engineering constant . . . what, 1.687?

Best regards,

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com