Re: Lotus Screen cam

Subject: Re: Lotus Screen cam
From: "John Prince" <JPrince -at- e-talkcorp -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 11:37 -0500

"John Prince asked:

" Is anyone using Lotus Screen Cam to make short software demos that can be
run from a WinHelp file? (demonstrating how to perform tasks in the
software) I looked into this product and MacroMedia Director, and Director
is much more complicated...

Dear Group:

I'm sorry I'm a few days behind in my email. I'd like to suggest John look
into our products at TechSmith. We are the developers of SnagIt"

Actually, I wasn't the one who asked the question - but instead responded to it.

With that said, I would like to say that I've used Snagit and love it. ;-)

-jp

Teknekron Infoswitch is now e-talk Corporation. Visit our website at www.e-talkcorp.com.