ForeHelp Questions

Subject: ForeHelp Questions
From: "Michelle Parcell" <Michelle_Parcell -at- g1 -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 10:26 -0400

Hello, all. I am having two problems with ForeHelp, and I'm hoping
someone out there can be of assistance.

1. I want the Index to contains all of the topics in the system, but
right now it contains only some of the topics. I didn't
(intentionally, anyway) generate the Index, which I access from the
Contents window that appears upon opening the help system. How do I
re-gen this or get it to include all my topics?

2. I have assigned window classes to each topic and assigned size
properties to each class. However, they don't seem to be taking
effect. I noticed a slight change in size, but they still are not the
sizes I assigned.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also, I'm on digest, so
please send any replies to me directly at michelle_parcell -at- g1 -dot- com

Thank you!

Michelle Parcell
Senior Technical Writer
Group 1 Software

This e-mail reflects the thoughts of the author and not necessarily
those of anyone else at Group 1 or the company itself.
E-mail messages are scanned & cleaned by Sophos AntiVirus Software!