Re: The perfect screenshot

Subject: Re: The perfect screenshot
From: "Sarah Bane" <Sarah -dot- Bane -at- ProphetLine -dot- Com>
To: "techwr-l" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, <david -dot- strausfeld -at- emotion -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 10:48:11 -0500

We use Paint Shop Pro here. The screen snaps look good in print and in PDF.
It has a gentle learning curve; left to my own devices when I started this
job, I taught myself enough to make passable screen captures in about ten
minutes. You can also do some touching up of images in Paint Shop itself
without detouring into PhotoShop.

You can find out more about it at www.jasc.com.

Sarah Bane
Technical Writer, ProphetLine, Inc.
and Adjunct Instructor, Westark College
sarah -dot- bane -at- prophetline -dot- com
sbane -at- systema -dot- westark -dot- edu

Opinions expressed are my own and not endorsed by ProphetLine or by Westark.