Re: Screen Capture Question

Subject: Re: Screen Capture Question
From: Scott Dewbre <scott -at- emcreek -dot- com>
To: Barbara Bogucki <iluvsoftware -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 12:11:34 -0700

My experience has been that screen print and Paint works fine, particularly
for use in on-line and PDF documents.

There is a utility called Corel Capture that gives you a lot more control
over the process (file size, format, etc.) and sends the screen grab
directly to a file, so you can take a series of grabs non-stop. Among other
things, you can give the files a naming convention (cap1) and the program
will automatically name the files as you go (cap2, cap3, etc.)

I hope this is helpful.
--Scott Dewbre

=========================
Scott Dewbre
Senior Technical Writer / Instructional Designer
Emerald Creek Consultants
25060 Hancock Ave., Suite 130-162
Murrieta, CA 92562
phone: (909) 698-4775