formatting a response to an RFP

Subject: formatting a response to an RFP
From: "Mandy Wells" <mwells -at- valadeo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 13:31:14 -0400

Hello Whrl-rs
I'm responsible for creating the response to an RFP, but I'm not sure what
the appropriate page layout and format would be. Is there a standard way of
doing these?

The RFP is very detailed, with nest upon nest of bullet points, and the
Marketing department wants to reply with added comments about the things our
product does really well, so I was thinking of setting up a table something
like this:

1. An important function Comply
Comment: It's easier than falling off a log when using our product.
2. Another function Not Comply
3. Yet another function Comply
Comment: We do this function so well, you can use it to get many more
customers.

Would this be a good way of formatting the document?
Thanks,
Mandy