Re: Anymore ideas on demonstrating the documentation process

Subject: Re: Anymore ideas on demonstrating the documentation process
From: "MacLemale, Laura A. (LNG-MBC)" <Laura -dot- A -dot- MacLemale -at- bender -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 12:35:14 -0400

Hello:

snip
<<Basically the process was intended to show us the difficulty of accurate
technical writing and to remind us the necessity of choosing our words
carefully.>>

In my previous (pre-coffee) post, the above sentence should have read:
"Basically the process was intended to show us the difficulty of accurate
technical writing and to remind us OF the necessity of choosing our words
carefully."

Oh, the irony of it all!

Regards,
Laura