Re: Bug tracking systems as information repositories

Subject: Re: Bug tracking systems as information repositories
From: Kimber Miller <kimber_miller -at- acs-inc -dot- com>
To: techwr-l
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 13:14:35 -0500

I can see the benefit to using this kind of system, especially
interesting is the "perception" factor.

My questions:
How do you decide what constitutes a documentation "bug"?
How do you decide who enters these bugs?
Is bug identification limited to whomever is doing the documetation QA,
or anyone doing a literary or technical review?

Thank you,

--Kimber Miller
ACS, Inc.
Dallas, TX USA