Anyone used DemoShield?

Subject: Anyone used DemoShield?
From: Dannette Thompson <dthomps -at- foundationsoft -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 10:54:39 -0400

Hello folks,
I'm pretty new to this list, but I have to say that thus far it has been
incredible -- my first truly rewarding experience with a news group.

Anyway...
I'm the (sole) technical writer/jack of all trades around here, and I've
been asked to create a marketing demo of our product. After investigating a
few products, I settled on DemoShield 6.5, which I'm currently fighting
with! I chose it in a large part because of it's promise of compatibility
with RoboHelp, which I use for our online help systems. However, It seems to
be loaded with bugs and have more limited capabilities than what I hoped
for. I've checked a DemoShield News Group as well, but I just wanted to get
the Technical Writer's opinion on this product. Has anyone out there used
it? And, if so, what has your success rate been? Do you know of any good
examples of demos and help projects that have been created with DemoShield?
Thanks a lot for your input!

Dannette Thompson
Technical Writer
Foundation Software, Inc.