RE: Where to find MS testing sites?

Subject: RE: Where to find MS testing sites?
From: Dannette Thompson <dthomps -at- foundationsoft -dot- com>
To: 'Diana Barnum' <dbarnum -at- columbus -dot- rr -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 08:28:08 -0400

I'm not absolutely positive about this, but I believe that Microsoft sets
the price for MOUS certification. I know that's true for MCSE and the like,
so I'd assume it's true for MOUS as well. As a former employee of New
Horizons Training Centers, I can tell you that they offer test sites across
the country. You'll probably get a recorded answering, but if you press 0 to
speak to a receptionist, he or she can put you in touch with an Account
Executive who can schedule the test for you (at no additional charge). Sorry
if this sounds like a plug! It's not; it's just that I know they offer the
testing.