RE: single-space vs. double-space

Subject: RE: single-space vs. double-space
From: "Sherman, Bryan" <BSherman -at- synchrony -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 17:06:20 -0400

Check under the Edit tab of Tools, Options. There is an option (at least in
W97) called "Use smart cut and paste". If this is turned on, it removes the
"extra" spaces you add between sentances, since MS does not follow the old
convention of two spaces after the sentence.

FWIW, I personally prefer one space, but have dealt so long with folks as a
contractor that I'll do whatever the client wants... <g>

Bryan Sherman
Information Developer
Synchrony Communications
BSherman -at- synchrony -dot- net