RE: single-space vs. double-space

Subject: RE: single-space vs. double-space
From: "Melissa Medore" <mmedore -at- globalscape -dot- com>
To: "David Strausfeld" <david -dot- strausfeld -at- emotion -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 16:10:38 -0500

Format>Paragraph>Indent and Spacing>line spacing

As for the spacing with pasted objects, don't know, but I'd fiddle with
Autocorrect. There are many options in there. I'd

just block that text and apply the line spacing to it using the above
method.

Melissa Medore

Technical Writer

http:\\wwww.globalscape.com