RE: Doc-To-Help question

Subject: RE: Doc-To-Help question
From: "Humbird, LenX" <lenx -dot- humbird -at- intel -dot- com>
To: "'Sarah Bane'" <Sarah -dot- Bane -at- ProphetLine -dot- Com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 15:54:39 -0700

I don't have a specific answer for you, but you could do a number of things
to isolate the problem:

1. [Temporarily] remove the chapter/file and see if it compiles.
2. [Temporarily] delete pieces of the chapter and see if it compiles.
3. Examine the embedded D2H codes (Tools > Options > view all; Show field
codes)

Steps 2 and 3 will probably lead you to the offending element in the
chapter.