Re: Converting Frame to PDF

Subject: Re: Converting Frame to PDF
From: Max Wyss <prodok -at- prodok -dot- ch>
To: kelli -dot- lewis -at- onyxgfx -dot- com
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 01:36:20 +0200

Kelli,

what kind of font is it (TrueType or PostScript Type 1)? How did you create
the PDF? What does the Font info for the PDF document say?

Max Wyss
PRODOK Engineering
Low Paper workflows, Smart documents, PDF forms
CH-8906 Bonstetten, Switzerland

Phone: +41 1 700 29 21
Fax: +41 1 700 20 37
e-mail: mailto:prodok -at- prodok -dot- ch
http://www.prodok.ch

[ Building Bridges for Information ]

Hi again. <sigh> I have converted my Frame doc to PDF and my font (Georgia) is
sort of broken up and difficult to read. Does anyone have an idea as to
why the
font isn't clear? The larger headings are clear, but the body text is just
ugly. Any hints would be appreciated.