Re: Converting Frame to PDF

Subject: Re: Converting Frame to PDF
From: Wrdfinesse -at- aol -dot- com
To: kelli -dot- lewis -at- onyxgfx -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 19:57:10 EDT

Kelli has successfully PDFerated her doc, but has the
font oooglies.

First thing to check, Kelli, is whether Georgia is a true-type
font. If so, I'd recommend replacing it with the closest
approximation in Type-1 world.

When you PDF files (I know, I know ... but it's a GOOD
verb), TT fonts are interpreted as bitmaps. This results in
the jaggies, the oooglies, and the runnies. If your stuff is
destined for PDF delivery, always use Type-1 fonts.

FWIW,

Anne Halsey
wrdfinesse -at- aol -dot- com