Re: Outrageous: Was Pray for me

Subject: Re: Outrageous: Was Pray for me
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Tim Altom <taltom -at- simplywritten -dot- com>, "List, Techwriter" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 06:35:38 -0700 (PDT)

Tim...I understand your position. However, just for the record,
having worked for companies dealing with the FDA, in most cases, the
FDA doesn't do anything that has direct impact on life and limb, but
rather gives approval for companies to do so. (Think about it...would
you want the FDA, being a government agency, to have direct contact
with your life or limbs?)

What will happen is that the material will get submitted to the FDA
for approval, they'll look at the kludgy submission, and reject the
proposal...taking with it hundreds of thousands/millions of dollars
of sales, resulting in the laying off of thousands of people, and
ultimately, going out of business.

See...not so bad :-)

--- Tim Altom <taltom -at- simplywritten -dot- com> wrote:
> Excuse me, but I have to point something out here...this post, as
> well as
> several others, have purported to rescue the original poster from a
> jam. But
> nobody so far has noted that the product in question is a medical
> one,
> requiring FDA approval. Under these conditions why on earth should
> the

=====
John Posada
Technical Writer
mailto:john -at- tdandw -dot- com
732-259-2874

Only in America... do they have drive-up ATM machines
with Braille lettering

http://mail.yahoo.com/