Re: Bookmarks in PDF

Subject: Re: Bookmarks in PDF
From: Max Wyss <prodok -at- prodok -dot- ch>
To: "Shweta G Bhatia" <shwetagbhatia -at- dominomail -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 10:05:07 +0200

Shweta,

How are you creating the manual? There are some applications which allow
automatic creattion of bookmarks ... you just have to tell them to do it.

If that is not possible, there are a few PDF based tools which help you to
do it. You might look around in the product overview section of PlanetPDF
(http://www.planetpdf.com).

If everything fails, you still can do it manually ... it will be tedious,
but it works.

Hope, this can help.

Max Wyss
PRODOK Engineering
Low Paper workflows, Smart documents, PDF forms
CH-8906 Bonstetten, Switzerland

Fax: +41 1 700 20 37
e-mail: mailto:prodok -at- prodok -dot- ch
http://www.prodok.ch

[ Building Bridges for Information ]

I have a PDF file of my manual but it does not show any bookmarks. I would
like to know how to make bookmarks in PDF. I want the table of contents of
my mnaual to be shown as the bookmarks in PDF...