DSSSL style sheets

Subject: DSSSL style sheets
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: techwr-l digest recipients <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 12:30:42 -0700

Can anyone direct me to a detailed guide to writing DSSSL style
sheets? I've been hunting the Internet for a few days, but most
of the references are frustratingly incomplete. I'm only getting
what I need in snippets.

My thanks in advance for any leads.

--
Bruce Byfield, Outlaw Communications
Contributing Editor, Maximum Linux

"Tell him who emptied the pools of Apollo that the pool of wisdom
here is
closed as well. The god has no more water. The Oracle is dead."
- The Pythoness at Delphi to the Emperor Justinian.