Re: DSSSL style sheets

Subject: Re: DSSSL style sheets
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: Jane <judydh -at- total -dot- net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 10:24:22 -0700

Jane wrote:

> Bruce, I have a book called _XML in Plain English_ by Sandra Eddy. There's a
> chapter on DSSSL there, so if you have any specific questions you'd like me
> to look up, just send me a holler.
>
> Here's a link I found:
>
> http://www.hypermedic.com/style/dsssl/dsssltut.htm
>
> You can find a lot of stuff at http://www.xmlpitstop.com

Thanks for the leads.

Does Eddy's book include a list of what you can define in DSSSL?
I can do a basic style sheet with what I have, but I would like
to do something more exact.

--
Bruce Byfield, Outlaw Communications
Contributing Editor, Maximum Linux

"I never had the chance to prove them wrong,
My time was short, the story long,
No, I never had the chance to prove them wrong,
It's always them who write the song."
- Oyster Band, "Oxford Girl"