Re: Screen shot software, also HAT's

Subject: Re: Screen shot software, also HAT's
From: "Diana Barnum" <dbarnum -at- columbus -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2000 09:29:41 -0400

Hi,
Regarding posts to both screen capturing software and HAT's (help authoring
tools), my local STC group hosted a software Saturday about Forehelp
http://www.forehelp.com (info -at- ff -dot- com ) . There's a free demo online for
downloading that's fully functional for up to 20 topics. But it's said to
capture screen images and be a great HAT - I'm not experienced with it
myself, but it has reviews onsite from STC.

Good luck,
Diana Barnum
Independent Technology Consultant
http://www.handteam.com/mat

LEARN -at- HAND ONLINE TRAINING:
http://www.handtech.com/training.asp?host=mat
A One Year, Unlimited Access Subscription. 365+ online training courses are
available. Self-paced, there are no books to purchase and no scheduled
classes to attend. Test & re-test until you get the score you want.
Courses have Continuing Education Units & Microsoft Certification available.
3 FREE classes.