Contacting others through the TECHWR-L Calendar

Subject: Contacting others through the TECHWR-L Calendar
From: "Diana Barnum" <dbarnum -at- columbus -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2000 12:29:40 -0400

Hi everybody,

I'm writing to invite all of you to list your technical writing
events and activities on the TECHWR-L Calendar,
located at http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/calendar/ .
Feel free to invite your colleges, teachers, associations, co-workers,
fellow students,
bosses, etc, to post, too.

Many of you may already know the scoop, but here's some info:

community on the Internet, and includes a discussion
list with nearly 5000 direct subscribers, as well as
an accompanying Web site that currently receives more
than 125,000 page views per month. The TECHWR-L Calendar
feature is part of the TECHWR-L Web site and is
available, at no cost, for you to add technical writing
related events and activities to.

If you have technical writing related events or activities,
please do list them on the TECHWR-L Calendar. In addition
to having your events available on the Calendar, your
listings will also be automatically included in the
upcoming events on the Calendar (as well as new jobs
posted to TECHWR-L Employment Central). For more
information about the Daily Summary Mailing, visit
http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/daily-announce-info.html.

Or, if you have hard-to-fill opportunities or
would like to be more visible to the technical
writing community, you might consider submitting
an ad to be included in the TECHWR-L Premium
Daily Mailing, which is a collection of ads sent
out daily to the nearly 5000 TECHWR-L subscribers.
For more information about the Premium Daily Mailing,
please visit
http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/listad.html.

Thank you very much for visiting & considering the
like additional information, please contact me.

Diana Barnum
dbarnum -at- columbus -dot- rr -dot- com
Fax: (612) 632-2932

PS - I know many of you don't have lots of time to spare...if you want to
email dates/events, etc., to me, I'd be happy to post them on the Calendar
for you. Some organizations send a month's lists of activities at a time to
me, & I put them in place. Please allow a couple days to get posts up.
Thanks!