Re: Does anyone still use WordPerfect? (Reveal Codes)

Subject: Re: Does anyone still use WordPerfect? (Reveal Codes)
From: Chantel Brathwaite <cnbrath -at- cbel -dot- cit -dot- nih -dot- gov>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 13:22:53 -0400

> > I use Word if you click the paragraph symbol in word you can still reveal
> > all the "hidden" (coded) RH text that RH uses for linking across and
> within
> > docs.

Actually can see more information that is *somewhat* like WPs reveal codes if
you use Words "What's This" option. To use it, press SHIFT+F1 and then click on
a paragraph. You'll see a pop up window that shows how the paragraph/font is
formatted. If you access Word's online help [using the techwrl-r favorite
online help mascot .... "Clippy" ;p] and type "Word Perfect" you should be able
to find an online help page that shows equivalents for other WP features.

Chantel