RE: Document Cataloging Software?

Subject: RE: Document Cataloging Software?
From: Jill Waite <jwaite -at- criticaldevices -dot- com>
To: "Techwhirl (E-mail)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 15:51:36 -0500

Annamaria said: "This list was pretty silent on the issue when I asked" in
response to David's request for good software for cataloging files.

Here's a possible source of information. In a previous incarnation, I
flirted seriously with document control/records management. IMHO, a
reasonable source of objective material for comparing various document
control software is a company called Doculabs (www.doculabs.com). They test
various products and report their findings in white papers, etc, which they
sell to interested parties.

I have no professional or personal affiliation with Doculabs.

Jill Waite
jwaite -at- criticaldevices -dot- com