HTML to Executable

Subject: HTML to Executable
From: "Bryan J. Jonker" <jonker -at- prairienet -dot- org>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 06:57:30 -0500 (CDT)

We are in the process of single-sourcing from Word documents. We use HTML
Transit to create HTML files from Word documents (partly from great
advice from this listserv).

The next step, however, is to convert the HTML to an executable and save
the execuatble on a CD. My co-worker has found about 20 of these
programs.

The two things we want to focus on are:
Can it create a search engine?
Can it have an expiration date? (these are government documents
and will be updated reguarly)

Any suggestions? Thanks.