Questions for usability surveys

Subject: Questions for usability surveys
From: Emily Clark <eclark -at- texar -dot- com>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 16:42:37 -0400

Hi,

My company is planning to do usability testing for our documents. However,
due to the nature of our company, we may not be allowed to observe. We are
planning to use surveys instead. Since this is the first time we are
conducting these types of surveys, are there any suggestions on questions
that would be useful to ask, or even better, are there any sample surveys
out there that we would be able to take a look at?

Thanks!

Emily

eclark -at- texar -dot- com
www.texar.com