client/server manual

Subject: client/server manual
From: Andriene Ferguson <Andriene -dot- Ferguson -at- INEACORP -dot- COM>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 10:44:27 -0400

Hi all,

I've been asked to write a client/server manual for clients who will be
configuring and maintaining the client/server environment. This manual
should describe client/server components and the basic architecture of our
software. I am trying to map out a doc plan/TOC. However, we don't have an
existing client/server manual, and I know little about the subject. If you
can shed some light on the type of information that should be included a
client/server manual, I would appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks.

Andriene E. Ferguson
Technical Writer
INEA Corporation
Toronto, Canada

416.860.0887 x 282
andriene -dot- ferguson -at- ineacorp -dot- com